SchlagerbowlSchlagerbowl

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Before Your Time

(Before Your Time)-lau-gau-gaD-caD-kaP-gaP-gaP-gaP -gbt-gbt-gbt-gbt-cby-caj-caj-cap-cap-
cap-cap-icI-abp-gbp-cbp-gcX-ecI-aaG-g aP-gaP-gaP-gaP-gdt-adt-adt-acA-adf-Z-
Z-Z-Z-o,-lmR-gmR-gmS-cmR-gmS-cmT-cmT-
cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cdO-cdO-cbX-c bX-ccJ-ccJ-cbl-cjqiMixhTge-gmF-cmF-ck N-ckN-kmR-gmS-cmR-gmS-cmQ-cmQ-cmQ-cdI -cdI-cbR-cbR-ccD-ccD-cbf-cbf-cdX-adX-
adX-cdX-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-lcA-cbn-ccA-cbn-cc A-cbn-ccA-gcA-ccA-cbn-cbn-cbN-cbN-caN -caN-ccE-ccE-cbr-cbr-cbR-cbR-caR-caR-
cfF-gfH-gfF-gfG-gfG-gfG-cfG-gfN-ehF-a cA-ccA-ccA-ccA-cbn-cbn-cbN-cbN-caN-ca N-ccK-acK-acK-ccK-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,mO-cmO-cm O-cmO-cmO-cmO-cmO-cmO-cmO-cmO-ckO-cdI -cdI-cbR-cbR-ccD-ccD-cbf-cbf-cdO-cdO-
cbX-cbX-ccJ-ccJ-cbl-cbl-cmF-cmF-cgg-g ge-ggf-ggf-ggf-cgf-ggm-dmT-bmT-cmT-cm T-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-ckZ-akZ -akZ-ckZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-o

Dj-C -Happy Times! (final) Dj-C -Happy Times! (final)

Amazing Feat of Mixing

I've just started using the full version of FL Studio 9 Producer Edition and I was wondering what FX you use to get that Hi hat sound? because I hate all the ones that i've been using.

BTW Awesome job on this one

Dj-C-Eurodancer RemiX _final_ Dj-C-Eurodancer RemiX _final_

Excellent

Wow this is very much improved to your old version.
I've just started mixing my songs as well and I realize that it can be much more difficult than I thought it would be so Extra Thumbs up!

-Dragonfly- -Dragonfly-

Sounded just like an aqua song at first

The first chord and synth sound was exactly the same as the aqua song Barbie girl I kid you not but it didnt later but i was kinda freaked out at first thinking that i found aqua on newgrounds lol